MTB Legend Geoff Kabush - 15x XCO National Champion, 5x CC National Champion, 1x XCM Champion
– How to race at a high level for a long time
– How to adapt to different race formats
– How pros approach base training
– How to train for endurance mountain bike racing
– How to prepare for an Epic Rides race
– Bike setup and training for mountain bike criteriums
– How much power it takes to win a pro mountain bike race
– What type of fitness do you need for mountain biking?
– Are power meters useful for mountain biking?
– How to use a power meter for mountain biking
– Should you pace yourself in a mountain bike race?
– How to set up your bike for mountain biking
– Are wider bars better?
– Which is faster: hard tails or full suspension?
– Which tires are best for cross country racing?
– How to pick the right tire for your race
– Why World Cup racers are faster than North American racers
– Is cyclocross beneficial for mountain biking?
– How to change your training from MTB to cyclocross
– Common mistakes of road riders on mountain bikes
– Which tire pressure is best