Here's the background -
– Cyborg receives offer in November for a title fight 8 weeks away at 145lbs. She turns it down saying not enough time to make
– Cyborg receives offer to fight in Brooklyn, 11 weeks before the proposed event date and turns that down as well, again citing weight cut reasons.
– Cyborg is randomly drug tested by USADA on 12/5
– Cyborg confirms via social media she had turned down fights, and says she told UFC to wait for March and she will fight.
– Cyborg is then offered another fight (opponent and date unknown) which she just flat out turned down, no reason cited.
– Public is notified on 12/22 that Cyborg has been flagged by USADA for potential doping reason.
– Cyborg comes out and says USADA violation is due to Doctor prescribed “spironolactone”, a banned substance.