On the first of December 1948 the body of man was located along the seawall of Somerton Beach, just near Adelaide in South Australia. At first the police thought it was going to be a straight forward matter, but as the weeks and months went on, it became apparent that this case was anything but straight forward...To this day We don’t know who he is, we don’t know where he came from and we don’t know how he died.
1. The code in the back of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam http://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/personal/dabbott/tamanshud/SM-code_full_res.jpg
2. Professor Derek Abbott's Reddit AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/2f1qt0/i_am_professor_derek_abbott_a_researcher_of_the/
3. Other source material, police statements etc https://www.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/personal/dabbott/wiki/index.php/Primary_source_material_on_the_Taman_Shud_Case
4. The unknown man book by Gerry Feltus http://www.theunknownman.com
MUSIC THAT FEATURES ON THE PODCAST
1. "Far from houses far from doors", "Of good fortunes", An unquiet mind" and "Sonoma" all performed by the band Glories https://glories.bandcamp.com
2. "Flatline intro", "Play with me", "No Tomorrow", Sad to be happy", "The hidden files", "Thrilling", "My piano ballad", from www.dl-sounds.com
3. "Betterdays", "Memories", "A new beginning", from www.bensound.com
4. "My pillow and me", by Lizzie Miles
5. "Bind thy wings", by Krackatoa Bind thy wings (krackatoa)
6. Call of the wild March - Royalty free music, vintage music
7. "Spy story", www.purple-planet.com
8. Other sounds and loops by www.soundbible.com and www.looperman.com and Apple loops.