Feels Like... episode 26 is out now with a very talanted and skilled dj from Stockholm, Sweden. The very humble Esteban Nunez!
Esteban Nunez started playing records in the late 1990s and made a name for himself in the Stockholm club scene early in 2005, where he warmed up large club floors to great artists among others.
Today, Esteban one half of the 2 club concept, Supermercado and KOONTAKT where he thrives to share his love for the underground music. Prior to this mix he has chosen tracks from some of his favorite producers and labels which he hand-picked from his vinyl collection. The idea behind the mix was to go back in time, blending the deep house sound with a lot of vocals.
Esteban like to add that it’s an honor to be on the podcast Feels Like… since Ronny Elvebakk been one of his early inspirations, who also ran the now legendary and epic club nights Mixed Feeling at Grodan (Stockholm). Sweaty and intimate with a group of friends who lived for the day and always put the music into focus.
Enjoy this superb mix from Esteban Nunez!
Support Your Local Deep House Dealer!!!
Episode 26 Tracklist
1. Black Beat Niks - Ooohhhh (A capella)
2. Dj MFR & Vincent Kwok - Come To Me (Charles Webster Remix)
3. Ed Herbst - Urban Bias
4. Eric Ericsson feat. Sapele - Yuki part 2
5. Joeski & D´juls - A Dub on Crecent Street
6. Q burns Abstract Message - Innocent (Magik Johnssons Guilty Mix)
7. Universal Agents - East Of Washington
8. Kimora Loceace - Misery (Addictive Dub)
9. Unknown - Geheimtipp 3
10. Sound Soul - The Spiritual Groove (Hard Stepping Dub)
11. Simply Black feat E.T - Give Em Love
12. Black Beat Niks - Ooohhhh
Feels Like... is presented by Mix Media Arts!