Buckle up, because we're covering a lot of ground in this week's episode. In chronological order, here are all the questions the gents were able to get to:
– What is Everton's best case scenario if they sell Lukaku and Barkley this summer?
– What stops first, and when: Spurs 'competing with the top 4', or Spurs spending around half as much on wages as them?
– Does Klopp's style of play have the capacity, with an improved squad, to consistently defeat low block counter-attack Premier League teams?
– Back at the start of the PL season, you were high on Liverpool and Arsenal, low on Spurs. What do you think changed?
– Should Stoke sack Mark Hughes?
– Deviation from expectation(xG) is often been attributed to variation. How much of this is random & how much are factors we can't factor yet?
– In your opinion, who is the worst player that consistently gets minutes for a Top 6 side?
– What has made 3 at the back so successful this season in the premier league? What has changed from earlier years if anything?
– How will China affect the summer transfer market? (Aka let us mourn the loss of Diego Costa on Chelsea)
– Leicester - have they been all that different under Shakespeare than Ranieri (only Spurs have won more points in last 10)