Hosts: Catherine Hall and Leo Laporte
Tips for shooting fireworks, learn how to create your own HDR Vertoramas, and more.
Guest: Dirk Heindoerfer, and Klaus Hermann.
Don't miss a chance to watch or listen to your favorite photographers - download and subscribe to TWiT Photo podcast on iTunes for free.
Klaus's Shooting Tips
1) Shooting: Practice shooting HDR hand?held -it will extend your photo opportunities immensely!
2) Tone?mapping: Don't go to extremes - moderation is key!
3) Post?processing: Your HDR software takes only the first step-you have to take the remaining nine yourself!
Klaus's Sharing Tips
1) Sharing Photos: Of the 5000 shots you brought home from Eiffel tower, share only one - not all 5000!
2) Sharing your wisdom: What's obvious to you may be amazing to others - so don't be shy and share!
3) Building an audience Stay true to yourself! Don't do things because you think others will like them - do them because you like them!
Building a Photography Website
1) Target audience: Know who your audience is going to be, and build your website for them (not for you)!
2) Technology: Choose the right platform to start with!
3) Overthinking: Start simple and make sure you can expand your site!
1) Whatever you do, have fun with it!
Follow Catherine on Twitter. You can also check out her blog here.
Submit your guest photographer at twitphoto.feedbackroad.com
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/photo.
Thanks to Cachefly for providing the bandwidth for this podcast.
Running time: 01:35:51