Hour 2: Aired on Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Scholanda (Houston) wants to start a State Farm agency. Good idea?
- Dave talks about the life-change Financial Peace University brings.
- Slavik (Sacramento, CA) asks how to structure a business that includes income from YouTube views.
- Samantha (Kansas City, KS) just started Baby Step 1 with a baby on the way and needs a better car. How should she go about this?
- Ivory (Dallas) also has a baby on the way and wants to get on the same page with her husband about finances.
- Brandon (Birmingham, AL) paid off his mortgage today! Now what?
- Johanna and Shane (Phoenix, AZ) paid off $190,000 in 25 months! They join Dave in the lobby to give their debt-free scream.
- Dave answers Zachary's concerns from Twitter. Dave didn't mention childcare costs when speaking with Ivory.
- Jessica (Minneapolis, MN) is wondering if they should sell their house and rent to get through Baby Steps 2 and 3.