61. 100 Hands Sneak Preview. Episode 3 with Anthony.Carrot Poker add
Pete and his student Anthony have a very in depth discussion about two more hands from the upcoming book.
60. 100 Hands Sneak Preview. Episode 2 with Jack.Carrot Poker add
Pete brings his student Jack on to the show and they discuss hands 17 and 56 from 100 Hands. These hands feature a poorly played hand from a student and a complicated reg vs. reg spot in a squeezed pot. The podcast then moves on to other fun topics and extends way past the normal length of the show.
59. 100 Hands PromoCarrot Poker add
Pete is finally in the end stages of creating his next book and the sequel to The Grinder’s Manual. 100 Hands will be available for purchase in a few weeks’ time. In this episode, Pete talks you through the ideas and aims behind the book, the skill level, the format, and why he thinks this book will help aspiring poker players tremendously. The wait is almost over!
58. 100 Hands. Sneak Preview. Episode 1 with Laurie.Carrot Poker add
Pete and his brand new student Laurie discuss two hands from Pete’s new book 100 hands, which is due for release in late September.
56. One Student Three Hands. Episode 2 with GregCarrot Poker add
Pete brings his student Greg onto the show and they analyse three common spots Greg has chosen where the theme seems to be flopping top pair of Jacks.
55. One Student Three Hands. Episode 1 with MarkusCarrot Poker add
Pete kicks off a new series where he brings on a student to discuss pre-prepared hands.
52. Hands from The Corner: Episode 12.Carrot Poker add
Pete reviews a spot where Hero triple barrel bluffs with a missed draw.
51. Hands from the Corner: Episode 11Carrot Poker add
In the 11th episode of the much loved hands from the corner format Pete goes over two hands from a new forum member concerning facing donk bets when we hold an overpair.
50. Hands from the Corner – Episode 10Carrot Poker add
In the latest episode of Hands from The Corner, Pete reviews a spot where Hero flops a set and faces a worsening board texture.
49. Hands from the Corner – Episode 9Carrot Poker add
Carroters reviews an interesting spot where Hero holds JJ and must find the best line vs. a passive opponent on a deteriorating board.
48. Hands from the Corner – Episode 8Carrot Poker add
Carroters reviews an interesting c-bet decision with an underpair.
47. Hands from the Corner – Episode 7Carrot Poker add
Carroters reviews another interesting spot from his student group where Hero faces a small river raise with a strong but not nutted hand.
46. Hands from the Corner – Episode 6Carrot Poker add
Carroters reviews an interesting spot in a cold called 3-bet pot with QQ.
45. Hands from the Corner – Episode 5Carrot Poker add
Carroters does a highly detailed review on a hand posted by one of his students in which we play a multiway pot and face a river overbet.
44. Hands from the Corner – Episode 4Carrot Poker add
Pete disects an interesting hand in detail where the question is how to play a nut flush draw in a multi-way pot.
43. Hands from the Corner – Episode 3Carrot Poker add
Carroters disects two interesting spots from the Carrot Corner forums. The first concerns how to play marginal hands in multiway limped pots while the second is all about how to analyse whether or not to call huge raises on the turn.