Interview discussion topics:
- His book: Estrogeneration
- Plastic Toxicity
- Toxic fake estrogens
- The High Cholesterol Myth & Heart Disease
- Low Testosterone epidemic in Adult Men
- Brain Health & DHA
Who is Dr. Anthony Jay?
Dr. Anthony Jay has done numerous talks and consults for the U.S Special Forces. He is best known as the author of the bestselling book, Estrogeneration. Dr. Jay has a Ph.D. from the Boston University School of Medicine and has been a research scientist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, the past 3 years. In addition, Dr. Jay is the president of AJ Consulting Company, which analyzes 23andme DNA data from people of all walks of life to personalize and optimize health. He is also the father of 5 children and still finds time to run a YouTube channel called “Anthony Jay Cast”.
His website: www.ajconsultingcompany.com
Content of our interview conversation:
Brain Health - Concussion/mTBI
- Super prevelent issue, more than most folks realize (studies show 1 in 2 people globally suffer TBI in their lifetime, and 70-90% of those are mTBI)
- Physical, Cognitive, AND Emotional symptoms - Not just blacking out, ringing ears, and headaches.
- Symptom recovery DOES NOT equal metabolic recovery - Takes 21-30days for brain energy levels to restore
- Post-Concussion occurs in 30-40% of folks who don't receive tx (and even some who do receive Tx go onto PCS)
- PCS can be due to: Autonomic, Metabolic/Hormonal, Visual/Vestbiular, Cervical, or Psychological issues.
- "Rest until your symptoms go away" is bullshit, possibly harmful, advice.
- With COVID, I've been pressured to find ways to successfully help folks virtually (65% of my practice has moved online since COVID began).
- Using several apps, including EQ Brain, to help folks from home
- Nutrition, Movement, Mindset are the centerpiece to Tx whether in-office or virtual.
Who is Dr. Mark Heisig?
Dr. Mark Heisig specializes in integrative neurology and metabolic medicine, striving to be a leader in integrative concussion recovery and movement performance. Inspiring athletes and motivated individuals with simplicity and innovation to achieve new levels of higher quality performance in sport, work, and life.
He was also competitive ice hockey player for 13yrs (finished in ACHA with Northern Arizona University)
He’s completed a Brain Training from:
- The Carrick Institue - Clinical Neuroscience, Chronic Pain
- Complete Concussions Management (CCMI) - Concussion/mTBI
- Personal hours poring over research for patients
His website: https://www.drheisig.com/
Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/markheisignd
Instagram -- https://www.instagram.com/drmarkheisig/
YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFdSZvOx4o5ORSmgrAXUXZg
Alec Zeck is a writer and speaker. He writes about free will, medical freedom, the Law of One, balancing mind/body/spirit, childhood trauma healing, natural health, and identifying and mitigating the effects of oppressive systems. He received his B.S. in Systems Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Alec Zeck Social Media:
You can learn more about his work from his podcast, The Way Forward podcast.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Vaccines & vaccine injury.
- Why the VAERS database is erroneous.
- Health Freedom in the USA.
- How medicine has been bought by Big Pharma.
- Censorship by big tech.
- COVID19 vaccine.
- Patients’ rights in modern medicine.
- And much more.
Men's regenerative medicine injections (PRP, stem cells, exosomes) + shockwave therapy + hormones + nitric oxide and lifestyle prevention for optimal sexual function, & treatment mechanisms of male erectile dysfunction, and the mechanisms of a fatty aging penis with vascular disease with regenerative medicines.
More about Dr. Killen:
Dr. Amy Killen is a nationally recognized anti-aging and regenerative physician specializing in aesthetics and sexual optimization. Dr Killen merges diet, lifestyle, and integrative medicine with stem cell medicine to give her patients the most effective, cutting edge therapies currently available. An international speaker, clinical practice owner, regenerative medicine instructor and frequent podcast guest, Dr Killen believes that sexual health is not a luxury but is one of the main pillars of health that supports us in our quest for wellness and longevity.
YouTube: Amy Killen MD
- Quantum Physics
- Eliminating Fear and integrating Trauma
- How Disease is Caused and How to Avoid It
- His life experiences that brought him to his current place of consciousness.
More about Jay Campbell:
A former champion men’s physique competitor and current 4x international best selling author in the optimized health care space, Jay Campbell is a global thought leader on hormones, biohacking, fat loss, and higher consciousness. Jay is a NO-nonsense, authentic, and fully transparent guy (in a day and age when being hyper masculine is frowned on), and FEARLESS in his servant mission of leading humanity towards full spectrum optimization of the body-mind, heart and soul.
YT:https://www.youtube.com/TOTRevolution (This URL will also change)
FB: (This Link will be provided once it updates from old TOT Revolution URL
And of course the Jay Campbell Podcast.
Blow Torch Diet and TOT Bible for free! here: jayccampbell.com/freebooks
Sam Miller discusses male hormones, fitness, and nutrition topics in this podcast interview. Sam also discusses how concussions can effect men’s hormone health and fitness goals.
More about Sam Miller:
Sam currently works to help health and fitness coaches solve complex client cases through continuing education and mentorship. After suffering a severe TBI/concussion and some dietary missteps in his teens, Sam has spent the last 13 years working to improve the information provided in the health and fitness industry through coaching others in their transformations, and most recently providing continuing education for health and wellness professionals. He is a 2x fortune 500 speaker, podcast host, and has been featured in T-Nation, Barbell Shrugged, Nutritional Coaching Institute, and other top industry publications and certifications.
Social Media Link for Sam Miller:
Sammillerscience on instagram
Nutrition Coaching Collaborative Facebook Community
Sam Miller’s Podcast & Audiobook:
Podcast = Sammillerscience
Audiobook = Metabolism Blueprint
Ciaron Fox, a clinical neurology focused Occupational Therapist, discusses the benefits & importance of Cognetics nootropic supplement and lifestyle medicine on brain health.
“I am an occupational therapist, specialized in clinical neurology. I use my specialist knowledge and work as a brain coach with high performers; entrepreneurs, athletes, musicians, models, to improve their ability to perform well in uncertain situations. I do this through a 4 pillar content structure with my coaching which helps the individual eliminate stress, to create certainty within their decision making and consequently their performance. My most recent work has ranged from improving cognitive performance with ambassadors in @nike to raising awareness of how to correctly utilize nooptopics improving brain functioning, with a company called @cognetics.”
LinkedIn: Ciarán Fox
Website: themindguyofficial.com or for ebook theemindguy.com.
During this episode we deviate from men’s hormone health and brain health to female infertilty, which has become more common today.
Dr. Patti Haebe is back on the show to discuss Femal Infertility, and natural solutions to improve women’s chances of getting pregenant. Hormones, natural medicine, and the facts about fertility are discussed by Dr. Patti. This is her specialty and she shares much needed information.
Dr. Patti Haebe is a results-obsessed naturopathic doctor. She specializes in hormone optimization, pregnancy-preparation, fertility and general wellness. She is committed to root-cause healing through therapeutic supplementation as well as targeted diet and lifestyle modifications. Her practice, Ocotillo Integrative Medicine, provides integrative virtual consultations worldwide via webcam for those looking to incorporate natural, proactive approaches to their healthcare.
Dr. Brenden Cochran discusses the benefits of Ozone Therapy for [email protected] infections, Men’s Hormone Health, Male Infertility, Immune Health, Chronic Lyme Disease, increasing intracellular NAD, and other chronic infections.
More about Dr. Cochran:
Dr. Cochran strives for innovation and success in clients. He has a passion for education, guidance and outside the box thoughts to create and engage clients to reach peak performance. Dr. Cochran received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. He founded Interactive Health Clinic, with specialty focuses in functional/biological medicine, regenerative medicine, integrative oncology, and health aging. He is an expert in his field on regenerative injections and intravenous therapies. He has served as the medical fellow/director of intravenous therapy at the Bastyr Integrative Oncology Research Center (BIORC), Bastyr University’s cancer research center. Dr. Cochran is well known worldwide as a lecturer with International IV Therapy for Professionals a group that specializes in educating physicians on intravenous nutrient therapy. He is also a lead instructor of Regenerative Therapies (Neural Therapy, Neural Prolotherapy (Perineural Injections), Ozone injections, PRP, and Biological Allograft). He has an active consulting business with H.E.R.O.E.S where he coaches physicians and professionals. As a keynote speaker and content creator, Dr. Cochran is dedicated to empowering doctors to build successful models in outcome-based medicine.
YouTube & Facebook: Interactive Health Clinic
Dr. Lauren Tessier discusses the severity of mold illness and how it affects Brain Health.
More about Dr. Lauren Tessier:
Dr. Lauren Tessier, is a licensed naturopathic physician specializing in mold-related illness. She is a nationally known speaker, monthly contributor to NDNR and is Vice President of the International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI) – a non-profit dedicated to educating physicians about the diagnosis and treatment of environmentally acquired illness. Dr Tessier’s practice, “Life After Mold,” in Waterbury, VT, is the East Coast’s only CIRS certified Naturopathic practice. Life After Mold services patients from all around the world who suffer from chronic complex illness as a result of environmental exposure and chronic infections. Dr Tessier’s e-booklet, Mold Prevention: 101, has been widely circulated in the public and professional sphere.
Social Media links:
“Life after mold” for all accounts
E-Book: Mold prevention 101 e-booklet available for free download at my website: https://www.lifeaftermold.com/
We discuss how you can prevent Neurodegeneration and his new book, Shake it Off: An Integrative Approach to Parkinson's Solutions.
More about Dr. Greg Eckel:
Dr. Greg Eckel has been living in the Portland area since 1992. Dr. Eckel became increasingly aware of and concerned about the overuse of medications with children while teaching preschool, and this experience inspired his entry into Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine. In 2001 he co-founded Nature Cures Clinic.
The combination of Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and botanical medicine) has provided Dr. Eckel with a variety of tools to treat both acute and chronic illness while valuing the principles of prevention and wellness.
He has developed a deep and personal knowledge of chronic neurological conditions in the recent past. His wife Sarieah, passed of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), a condition with no known cure. As she was the love of his life, being good husband and doctor, he set to the research to ‘swing for the fence,’ while unfortunately not finding a remedy for Sarieah, he uncovered Sarieah’s gifts.
The deep dive uncovered regenerative medicine and the development of a brain regenerative program. The development of a nasal spray specific to calm neuroinflammation in the brain. Procedures such as intranasal stem cell delivery to bypass the blood-brain barrier. Mind-body techniques to reverse anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. The list goes on, and so does the impact of Sarieah’s all too short life on the planet.
He is often asked what he specializes in with the quick retort, “treating people as whole dynamic beings moving through time and space.” We employ the physiology and biochemistry of the body in aiding in the healing possibilities. After 17 years in practice he is continually amazed at the healing possibilities of the body and specializes in difficult and recalcitrant conditions (ie. those that have been everywhere and tried everything often find some relief to a total resolution of their health conditions).
Dr. Eckel is trained in family practice and maintains a particular interest in:
Neurology – including Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, headaches, migraines, palsies, post-stroke recovery.
Allergies and Asthma – He wrote his doctoral paper on this topic. A wide variety of treatments are available, including low dose allergen (LDA) therapy.
Orthopedics – pain, fatigue, arthritis, sports injury, and motor vehicle accident recovery.
Greg Eckel, ND, LAc from Nature Cures Clinic on Vimeo.
Past Board Chair: Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine (Governor Appointment)
Past Vice President: Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
American College for the Advancement of Medicine
Dr. Eckel also lectures extensively in the community and co-produces podcasts. If you know of an organization that would like to have him speak, he welcomes your inquiry by email. His goal is to help as many people as he can achieve optimal wellness through natural health care to be as creative, energetic and loving as they can.
In addition to a thriving practice, Dr. Eckel enjoys playing and watching hockey, raising his children, making music with friends, and being in awe everyday of the beauty that surrounds us!
Social Media links:
“What The Health” Podcast: https://www.ctrnetwork.com/whatthehealth
Dr. Carrie Jones is back on the show to discuss how stress from something like this COVID19 pandemic can wreck your hormones longterm leading to low libido, infertility, low energy, prediabetes, and much more.
- What does stress do to your hormones?
- HPA Axis Dysregulation and how it messes up your other hormones.
- That stressful events can do to your hormone system longterm years later.
- Take home tips for hormone health and preventing hormone dysregulation.
- And much more!
More about Dr. Carrie Jones:
“I am a Naturopathic Physician with a Master's in Public Health having over 12 years in the field of functional and integrative medicine. As Adjunct Faculty for the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), I have taught courses in both Gynecology and Advanced Endocrinology. I have been the Medical Director for two large integrative clinics in Portland, Oregon and am currently the Medical Director for Precision Analytical, Inc, creators of the most cutting edge hormone test on the market, the DUTCH Test. As a result, I consult with the most amazing health care practitioners all over the world on the hormone status of their patients and lecture/teach/write frequently on the same topic. Understanding adrenal, thyroid, and sex hormones is complicated. My job is not to judge. My job is to educate and empower.”
Todd Ulizio is back in the show to discuss the importance of Regenerative Agriculture, and food consumer education around Organic Agriculture.
- Don’t expect perfect looking food if you want healthy vegetables & fruit.
- Why you need to know you local farmers.
- Why it’s not conventional farmer’s fault they are growing herbicide & pesticide ridden foods.
- Glyphosate (round-up) is not the main pesticide used in city parks and lawns, etc.
- Why we need to buy Organic Fruit and Vegetables and avoid GMO Monocrops.
- Why GMO foods are not “Feeding The World” as they have been marketed to do.
- Common Alcoholic Beverages higher in Glyphosate.
- And more…
Questions and Topics covered:
- What is the Carnivore Diet?
- Who is the Carnivore Diet for?
- Does the Carnivore Diet cause heart disease?
- Why a meat centric diet doesn’t promote global climate change.
- Are there Contraindications of the Diet?
- Resources for the Carnivore Diet, & more.
His Book: The Carnivore Diet.
Where to find Shawn - Social Media Links:
YouTube: Shawn Baker
Dr. Paul Anderson is back for another interview on the Dr. Madeira Show. This time we are focused on COVID-19 therapies specifically during the pandemic.
Dr. Anderson discusses with Dr. Madeira:
- Introduction and What is the Novel Coronavirus / COVID-19 (enveloped, positive-stranded RNA viruses).
- Why are RNA viruses challenging to treat?
- How to optimize your immune system so you can do your best to stave off infections of all kinds not just corona viruses? (Zinc, vitamin C oral, Vitamins D, A, etc.)
- Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin for COVID-19: why it could cause harm, the research and lack there of, and more.
- Does Elderberry cause a IL-6 induced cytokine storm from hell in novel coronavirus patients?
- Specific IV Nutrients for Viral Infections: Chronic Reactivating Mononucleosis, CMV, HHV6, and COVID-19
- IV Vitamin C for COVID-19 in Chinese and NYC hospitals: how effective is it? What do we know?
Tara Miller discuses how to stay resilient during this COVID-19 pandemic and during all times of hardship and suffering.
In detail she discusses with Dr. Madeira:
- How the Nervous system can be altered and re-conditioned for resiliency.
- How our brains are activated by stressors and how this becomes a habitual reaction.
- How we can re-wire and regulate our nervous systems and prevent longterm impact from traumatic events whether they be a pandemic, physical trauma, or other psychological traumas.
- And much more.
More about Tara:
Tara Miller is a psychotherapist, author, and speaker who specializes in trauma and resilience. Her articles and research have been published throughout the country and she is regularly invited to speak on her science-based, whole-brained, nervous system regulating approach to wellness and resiliency.
Where to find Tara Miller:
@tarashrink for instagram
E-Book: The Resilient Mind.
Dr. Brad discusses how we can find hormone balance and re-train our Nervous Systems to find a state of rest and calm during everyday routines, and during the recent novel coronavirus pandemic using mind-body medicine practices, biofeedback breathing techniques, and the most up-to-date wearables technology to check our heart rate variability.
Specifically, Dr. Brad discusses how using: “Contemplative Practices (mind-body medicine: meditation, mindfulness, compassion, breathwork & biofeedback) to help regulate the nervous system, not just in times of stress (pandemic), but for our daily lives. The nervous system is the master regulator. Regulate that, you can regulate your health and hormones.” - Dr. Brad.
More about Dr. Brad:
Dr. Brad Lichtenstein received his doctorate of naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University and is board certified in biofeedback. He is professor at Bastyr University where he supervises the behavioral medicine curriculum and mind-body medicine / biofeedback clinic shifts at BCNH. Dr. Lichtenstein's approach to health integrates naturopathic medicine, mind-body medicine and biofeedback, depth & somatic psychology, Eastern contemplative practices, yoga and movement, bodywork and end-of-life care. He participated in a joint research study between the University of Washington and Bastyr University where he provided over 500 guided meditations to hospice patients. His articles have appeared in several publications and journals and he speaks nationally on topics ranging from stress-reduction, mindfulness and health, mind-body approaches to healing trauma, and issues surrounding end-of-life.
How to connect with Dr. Brad:
Dr. Brad’s Website with free guided meditations: www.thebreathspace.com
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drbradlichtenstein/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheBreathSPACE/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/DrBradND
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxa0ZIJE8ODPByVFVHWyzCg
Mindfulness, Yoga, Mind-Body Medicine, Biofeedback, Biofeedback Seattle, Biofeedback, Stress Response, Meditation Practice, Meditation, Hormone Health, Women’s Health, Men’s Health,
Dr. Madeira interviews Shawn Needham, R.Pharm about his book - Sickened: How the Government Ruined Healthcare and How to Fix it.
Shawn Needham discusses his solutions to the US Federal government being overly involved in our healthcare solutions, which is increasing the costs of healthcare (sickcare) in the USA.
Insurance and conventional medical care costs in the Unite States outspend all other developed countries in the world per capita. Yet the USA is still the sickest developed country for consecutive years, and meanwhile other much poorer countries showing far more health than the United States citizens.
This is devastating for US citizens who are spending around $20,000 - $25,000 for a family of four for their family’s sickcare insurance.
This “health insurance” is one of the biggest scam of modern times!
He offers a 6 part solution plan in his book to this massive issue, and we discuss some of these solutions during our podcast discussion and interview.
Listen to our interview to learn more about the massive problem and some of the many solutions Shawn has outlined in his book, Sickened.
You will want to learn how you can save money on healthcare for you and for your family.
More about Shawn:
Shawn Needham compounding pharmacist and owner of Moses Lake Professional Pharmacy, host of Radio show/podcast Health Solutions with Shawn and Janet Needham and author of Sickened, How the Government ruined healthcare and how to fix it
Shawn Needham’s compounding pharmacy website: www.mlrx.com
Where to find Shawn on Social Media and his podcast:
Moses Lake Professional Pharmacy YouTube
Health Solutions with Shawn and Janet Needham podcast
Dr. Kabran Chapek, ND discusses his new book, Concussion Rescue, and his work at the Amen Clinic in Bellevue, WA.
- Men hit their heads a lot more than women. However, women also are at more risk of having brain injuries and Post-Concussion Syndrome when they do hit their heads.
- What the difference is between conventional neurology and the work Dr. Chapek is doing at the Amen Clinic with his patients who have had head injuries.
- Imaging Diagnostics of the Brain: fMRI vs. Brain SPECT Scans.
- The Amen Clinics in the USA.
- How to recover from a Concussion and Post-Concussive Syndrome using Naturopathic Medicine.
- The inside look at of The Evidence Based Therapies from Dr. Chapek’s book - Concussion Rescue: A Comprehensive Program to Heal Traumatic Brain Injury.
- The Amen Clinic Research Trial with retired NFL players with multiple concussion and natural medicines.
- How to work with Dr. Kabran Chapek at the Amen Clinics Northwest in Bellevue, WA: https://www.amenclinics.com/locations/northwest/
- Where to get his book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Concussion-Rescue-Comprehensive-Program-Traumatic/
More about Dr. Chapek:
Dr. Kabran Chapek has been working in the mental health field for the past 12 years. He is a graduate of the highly esteemed Bastyr University in Seattle, WA and been a staff Physician at the Amen Clinics since 2013.
Follow Dr. Kabran Chapek on Social Media here:
Kabran Chapek (facebook)
Kabran Chapek, ND (LinkedIn)
Dr. Madeira answers your questions from Instagram & Facebook during this #AMA episode.
Topics and Questions answered for you all:
- How to get more fiber in your diet?
- What is Sex Hormone Bing Globulin?
- How to lower SHBG in a 39 year-old female?
- How to address estrogen dominance in female patients?
- Check your hormones at least once per year!
- Optimize brain health: memory, cognition, metabolism and hormone health, etc.
- How to prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
- Eliminate mold toxicity for optimal brain & hormone health.
- NAD+, D-Ribose, & other Mitochondrial Health health hacks.
- Ashwagandha & Korean Ginseng for longevity & mitochondrial health.
- What diet to eat if you have a chronic autoimmune disease?
- Prescription Peptide Therapy - listen to podcast I did with Dr. Amber & use Tailor Made CMP.
- Pituitary Adenoma case question: ask your doctor about Ketogenic diets & a Rx of LDN, get ApoE 4 ruled in / out, & get a Naturopathic Doctor with FABNO Board Certification, or see the doctors at Dr. Paul Anderson’s clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies in north Seattle, WA.
Please email me at: [email protected] if you want me to answer your questions in the next #AMA podcast episode!
- Show more