Forme et santé – Irlande – Nouveaux podcasts
What makes you a heretic? Journalist Andrew Gold believes that, in an age of group-think and tribes, we need heretics - those who use unconventional wisdom to speak out against their own groups, from cancelled comedians and radical feminists to cult defectors and vigilantes hunting deviants.
Learn from my guests how to rebel, think differently and resist social contagion. From Triggernometry's Francis Foster and the world's most cancelled man Graham Linehan to ex-Hasidic Jew Julia Haart and gender critical atheist Richard Dawkins. These are the people living with the weight of their own community's disappointment on their shoulders.
Best of Reddit NSFW Cheating Stories 2023 - r/cheating_stories
True Cheating Wives and Girlfriends Stories Podcast 2023 - r/cheating_stories
True Cheating Wives and Girlfriends Stories 2023 - NSFW Stories - r/nsfw Podcast
True Cheating Stories Podcast 2023 - NSFW Stories - r/nsfw Podcast - r/cheaters Podcast
💔💔 BUST YOUR CHEATING SPOUSE!!!!! 30% OFF Voice Activated Recorder! https://amzn.to/39Ilm2Q0 💔💔
Wife confessed to sleeping with best man at wedding.
Woman regrets divorcing her husband after she cheated on him thinking she could do better.
#divorce #regret #marriage
10 Signs Your Wife or Girlfriend Is Cheating on you
You think She Is cheating. But how can you know for sure?
How do you know if your partner is cheating? Usually, if you’re asking this question, you already suspect that you’re the victim of infidelity, or at the very least that something is amiss in your relationship. The signs of cheating look different in every relationship, of course, but there are some common threads that you can look for. First and foremost, I will tell you this: If your gut tells you that your partner is cheating, it may be right. That said, you may want to gather other evidence before you confront your significant other about their behavior. Common signs of infidelity that you might want to look for include:
1. Improved appearance. If your significant other suddenly starts exercising and eating healthier, that could be a sign that they are trying to appear more attractive to someone (possibly you, but possibly an affair partner). If Mr. Sweatpants-Are-Just-Fine-at-a-Party starts wearing slacks with matching socks and a fashionable shirt, or Ms. I-Can’t-Help-It-If-I-Smell-Like-Our-Son’s-Poopy-Diapers suddenly smells like Chanel No. 5, that may indicate an affair. Ditto for a new haircut and new underwear — especially if your significant other looks the same around you, but significantly better for work or certain social events.
2. Secretive phone or computer use. Cheaters tend to use their phones and computers more frequently than before and to guard them as if their lives depend on it. If your partner’s phone and laptop never required a password before, and now they do, that’s not a good sign. If your partner suddenly starts deleting texts and clearing their browser history on a daily basis, that’s not a good sign. If your partner never relinquishes possession of their phone, even taking it into the bathroom when they shower, that’s not a good sign. If you ask to review your partner’s phone, and they say no, that’s also a problem. Honestly, what could possibly be there — other than information about your surprise birthday — that they would want to keep secret?
3. Periods where your significant other is unreachable. If your partner is cheating on you, they are less likely to answer your calls and respond to your texts. You may hear legitimate-sounding excuses like they were in a meeting, they were driving, they were in a “dead zone” and didn’t know you were trying to get in touch. If your partner is unreachable while working late or on a business trip, that’s a bad sign.
4. Significantly less, or more, or different sex in your relationship. Both decreased and increased levels of sexual activity in your relationship can be a sign of infidelity. Less sex occurs because your partner is focused on someone else; more sex occurs because they are trying to cover that up. Another possible sign of cheating is that the sex you and your partner are having feels less emotionally connected. Yet another possible sign is that your partner is introducing new techniques and activities into your sex life. As much as you might enjoy that, it’s possible that they are learning new tricks outside of your relationship.
5. Your partner is hostile toward you and your relationship. Cheaters tend to rationalize their behavior (in their own minds). One way they do this is to push the blame onto you. They tell themselves that you don’t look the way you did when they married you, or you’re not adventurous enough in the bedroom, or you don’t appreciate all the wonderful things they do for you, so they deserve to have a little fun elsewhere. Often, their internal justifications for cheating leak out, and they behave judgmentally toward you and your relationship. If it suddenly seems like nothing you do is right, or that things that used to not bother your partner suddenly do, or as if you’re getting pushed away, that could be a strong indication of cheating
6. An altered schedule. When your significant other — who never once worked late — suddenly needs to work late, and that starts to happen more and more frequently, they may be lying. If your spouse has never been away on a business trip and suddenly finds a need to travel for work, that could be a sign that they are having weekend getaways with an affair partner. Flat tires, dead batteries, traffic jams, spending extra time at the gym, and similar excuses for being late or absent altogether might also signal infidelity. A cheating partner might also suddenly be forgetful about picking up the kids, birthdays and other important events, etc.
7. Friends seem uncomfortable around you. With infidelity, you, the betrayed partner, are nearly always the last person to find out. The cheater’s friends often know about the infidelity right from the start, and your own friends are likely to find out long before you do. This knowledge typically causes these individuals to feel uncomfortable around you. The cheater’s friends might try to avoid you or to be overly nice to you. Your own friends may try to avoid conversations about your relationship, and they might overcompensate by being extra nice.
8. Unexplained expenses. If there are odd charges on your partner’s credit cards, or there is suddenly less money in your or your partner’s bank accounts, retirement accounts, investment accounts, etc., that’s a possible sign of infidelity. If you ask your partner about these expenses, and their answers seem untrue, it’s likely that they are untrue. Infidelity costs money: gifts, trips, wine and dinners, hotel rooms, etc. The costs of cheating can add up very quickly. If you see large cash withdrawals or evidence of purchases from places you rarely or never frequent, that’s not a good sign.
9. Emotional intimacy has faded. After a few years, no relationship is as intense as it was in the first few months. That said, we do tend to bond and to securely attach over time, learning to trust one another with our secrets, our desires, and other important aspects of our lives. That process is known as building emotional intimacy. And emotional intimacy is what keeps us bonded to our significant other long after the bloom is off the rose, so to speak. So, if your partner suddenly seems less emotionally vulnerable and intimate with you and does not seem to want you to be emotionally vulnerable and intimate, that’s a strong indication that their focus has shifted — most likely to an affair partner.
10. When you ask about cheating, your partner deflects and avoids. If your spouse is cheating on you, the absolute last thing in the world that they want to do is talk about it with you. So when you introduce this topic in conversation, they may try to deflect and avoid. In short, your partner will do everything possible to steer you onto another topic, or they will shift blame for what you’re thinking and feeling onto you. If you’ve confronted your partner about infidelity and been rebuffed, maybe with a message like, “If you trusted me a little more, maybe things would be better between us,” you should not let that override your gut sense that something is wrong in your relationship. Nor should you automatically accept your partner’s assertion that you are at fault. As stated earlier, if your gut tells you that your significant other is cheating on you, you’re probably right.
Please note: Your significant other could display all 10 of these signs and still not be cheating. But these remain indications that something is wrong in their life and/or your relationship. It might not be cheating, but there is almost certainly something that you and your significant other to talk about. At the same time, your mate could be exhibiting none of these ten signs and still be cheating. Either way, the good news is that learning about infidelity does not automatically signal the end of your relationship. It simply means your partner has a lot of work to do if they want to restore relationship trust, make things right, and re-establish emotional and sexual intimacy.
If you learn that your partner has cheated on you, I strongly suggest that you not sit alone with that information. If you don’t feel comfortable confronting your partner, talk to a trusted friend, your pastor, or a therapist. Just don’t sit there alone with your fears and feelings. Reach out and find empathetic support.
#surviving #reddit #infidelity
reddit relationship stories
reddit cheating stories
The Atlas of Chiropractic is YOUR guide to upper cervical chiropractic. Hosts Dr. John Stenberg and Dr. Cameron Bearder give you the inside look into the science and practice of upper cervical care. Formerly known as the Blair Technique Podcast, you can expect a wider range of content spanning all aspects of upper cervical chiropractic.
Each episode will bring you the perspective of an expert in the field, the latest research and scientific findings, and a behind-the-scenes view of the upper cervical chiropractic profession.
This podcast series features topics such as creating a vision for your life, how food is medicine, self care and healthy skin, calm, relaxation and mental health, Yoga for everyday and mindset and overcoming struggles.
Presenter Julie Clarke chats to fabulous guests like Claire Grady, naturopathic nutritional therapist. Clare will talk about ‘Food is Energy for the body’ and give tips on what we can do today to make changes. We have skincare developer & educator Yvonne Daly from our skincare company talking about the ‘Self Care & Healthy Skin’. Kelly Marie Mills, a Yoga Ayurvedic teacher will give us some ideas about calming our mind and Siobhan Moylan, a Yoga teacher will talk to us about the power of Yoga for everyday living. Fiona Brennan is a Success Coach – working with clients from the inside out. Fiona brings the principles of holistic living to her work – she will talk to us about the power of Vision for our lives. For the final podcast our guest is Mairtin Og – the mindset coach. In 2020 Mairtin set up Mind Over Mountains combining coaching, mentoring and the great outdoors. Mairtin talks to us about overcoming struggles (mountains) in our life.
Produced by Alan Meaney - http://alanmeaney.ie/
This podcast series in being sponsored by Julie Clarke Candles and Mervue Natural Skincare – check out our websites www.julieclarkecandles.com and www.mervuenaturalskincare.com
Homeopathy Health is the ’voice of homeopathy on podcast’, bringing together guests from the world of Homeopathy, including Homeopaths, teachers, lecturers, authors, researchers and students, to share their insights and experiences.
Welcome to the feminine, untamed. Access our natural, intuitive feminine essence through the remembrance that play, pleasure, purpose are your true north. On this platform, my guests, my friends, and myself share real, raw, unfiltered stories that write permission slips for women to experience the divine feminine, and help you live in devotion to the goddess within. when you embody the truth of the wild woman you are at a soul-level, and live heart-centered, desire-led lives, in devotion to your ascended Self, there are only steps in the right direction.
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating/review where you listen and share it out on your social platforms! Thank you for making this possible!
Let's get started.
Instagram - @kat.lokahmotive
Website - lokahmotive.com
Wellness is not static, but dynamic, collaborative and involving a myriad of influences that together make up our eco-sphere of health. This dynamic interplay between ourselves and the context within which we live – from the information we consume to our conversations with health experts – is the Co-Creation of Wellness. Join Gabriel Perera, founder of Ora Health, as he speaks with natural health experts, environmentalists, naturopaths, herbalists and influential thinkers to form your support system in your eco-sphere of health. This is your guide to claiming agency over your wellness journey.
Welcome to The Healing Forest podcast series, a journey into the restorative power of nature. Over the course of five episodes, we explore how spending time in nature can have a positive impact on our physical, mental, and emotional well being. Each episode of this series delves into a different aspect of nature, from the calming effects of the sound of birdsong, to the benefits of forest bathing and the science behind it. Our expert guests share their insights and experiences, offering practical tips on how we can incorporate nature into our daily lives for optimal health and wellness. Whether you're an avid outdoors person or just starting to discover the joys of nature, The Healing Forest is the perfect companion for your journey towards a healthier and more fulfilling life. Join us and let's embark on this journey together.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Welcome to The Male Fertility Podcast, a show hosted by Ciaran and Shaun - two men who have walked the challenging path of fertility struggles themselves. With a mission to break the silence and stigma surrounding male fertility issues, they share their personal stories, insights, and knowledge to provide support, education, and inspiration to men facing similar challenges.
In this unique and underrepresented podcast, you'll discover why this show is a crucial resource for anyone dealing with male fertility concerns.
Male fertility is often a hushed topic, leaving many feeling isolated and uninformed. The Male Fertility Podcast opens a candid and empathetic dialogue, letting you know you're not alone in this journey. Whether you're a man navigating fertility issues or a partner supporting your loved one, this podcast offers a wealth of information and encouragement.
Ciaran and Shaun share their personal stories, offering a raw and authentic look into their fertility struggles. This unfiltered approach makes their content relatable and provides a genuine connection with the audience.
In addition to the hosts' experiences, The Male Fertility Podcast brings in guest speakers who share their own fertility journeys, adding diverse perspectives and stories to the conversation. The show also features expert speakers who provide valuable insights and medical guidance to help listeners better understand the complexities of male fertility.
This podcast is proudly sponsored by ExSeed Health (www.exseedhealth.com), a leading name in the field of male fertility. ExSeed Health have created a new wave of fertility testing products, including their at-home sperm tests, to empower individuals with the knowledge they need to take control of their fertility journey.
Stay connected with The Male Fertility Podcast on Instagram: @themalefertilitypodcast. Follow us for updates, inspiration, and a supportive community of individuals who understand what you're going through.
Or drop us an email - [email protected]
Don't miss out on this invaluable resource for male fertility issues. Subscribe today, and together, we can break the silence and provide the support and education men need during their fertility journey. You are not alone.
Welcome to "Powerful Possibilities: ADHD from New Diagnosis & Beyond". It's where we turn ADHD's surprises into paths towards a powerful new future for you. It's for our community, where real challenges meet real solutions, and where you, find the resources - and a friend - to help you make positive changes in your life.Who is this podcast for? It's focused on adult ADHD but as a parent of an ADHD teen, I know how we tend to travel in family packs, so we'll look at children, teens and families too. I especially support women navigating life changes like perimenopause and menopause - so you're in the right place if ANY of those are your jam. You're already aware of how ADHD affects your life, career, and relationships. What you're looking for are deeper insights, with a dash neuroscience and sprinkling of coaching and positive psychology, to leverage ADHD and turn it into a doorway to real possibilities.I'm your host Katherine. I'm a certified ADHD coach with over 300 hours of study and qualifications from ADDCA. Diagnosed with ADHD and Autism in my early 40s, I mix my personal experience with some seriously academic, geek-level knowledge to guide you through the fog and into the clear. I'm also known to throw in references to 80s & 90s rock, sitcoms like Brooklyn99 and Father Ted and dogs.🌟 **What Can You Expect?** 🌟- Weekly episodes diving deep into topics that matter to you: What happens after diagnosis? Should you take medication? Does diet culture impact ADHD? What's happening with your consistency? Can you ever let go of the SHAME? - We'll explain and explore the big topics: Executive Function, Emotional Regulation, Time Management, and more.- Guest experts appearing at excitingly random intervals, offering a range of perspectives on ADHD, life, and things that will really move the needle for YOU.- Tips and strategies to not just cope, but thrive, with ADHD.💡 **Why This Podcast?** 💡I know firsthand the struggle AND the promise that come with an ADHD diagnosis. There's a wealth of power and possibilities in you; this podcast is your key to unlock it. Authenticity, honesty, and a love of possibility are my core values - with a big dollop of WONDER about what you'll do next.🌐 **Stay Connected** 🌐The connection and chat doesn't stop when the episode ends. Contact me below & join my community in 2024:- Instagram: Follow me @adhd_coach_katherine- TikTok: Let's get serious (and silly) @adhd_coach_katherine- YouTube: @adhd_coach_katherineListen in - let's turn ADHD challenges into powerful possibilities together.
Welcome to the 'Zero Shoulds Given' podcast, your essential guide to mental health, personal development, and well-being. Hosted by Anna Lehane and Yvonne Murray, we help you reclaim your life, free from 'shoulds'.
Our vibrant conversations offer actionable tips, relatable stories, and practical takeaways for navigating life's challenges. Whether you seek well-being, authenticity, or personal growth, we empower you to stop 'shoulding' on yourself!
Tune in each week as we redefine success, happiness, and well-being on your terms, one episode at a time.
Scottee is mental. Having spent a life running away from madness he is now walking alongside it, asking himself questions along the way. Listen to him ruminate on sanity, capitalist self care, pity parties and diagnosis, as he gets lost in his thoughts and the landscape.
A podcast based around the journal what was what is what now? Marcus is joined by guests who discuss each chapter in the journal and their feelings around each one. A journal based around self discovery and growth, using tools and prompts to let go of the past,embrace the present and look forward to the future.
Thru the Undertow is the podcast for parents, caregivers, and advocates of victims of child sexual abuse. Hosted by Nicole Lowell.
The mission of Thru the Undertow is to provide a place of support, education, and information for those who seek to assist and advocate for victims of child sexual abuse, assault and trafficking while bringing more awareness to the general public regarding these heinous crimes against children.
Stories and journal prompts to encourage self-study and spiritual reflection.
Underneath it all, all most of us want is to live happier. We just have our own negative beliefs and behaviours keeping us stuck. In this podcast, we shine a light on some of those behaviours, emotions, and beliefs, and how we can free ourselves from them. Lynda is a Life and Neuroscience Coach, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a Rapid Transformation Therapist who specialises in working with anxiety, stress and addictions. www.yourgifttoyou.com
As we like to say at Ancroo Live nothing cures the blues like the blues.
Welcome to SobahSistahs The Podcast.
I'm your host, Megan Wilcox and I'm here to help you find your confidence in your sobriety. I am an ex-red wine mama turned Alcohol-Free Life Mindset Coach.
Going alcohol free is the ultimate POWER move. It is NOT a punishment. There is NOTHING wrong with you.
Each episode I will bring you inspiration to live your best life, alcohol-free. We will knock down all of those limiting beliefs you have around alcohol.
I will bring you the tools and resources you need to get started on your booze free journey.
When we focus on our breathing, we focus on our mind. This is a guided audio breathing and self hypnosis podcast designed to help us calm our mind and enter a 'rest and digest' mindset in a way that influences our autonomic nervous system away from a 'sympathetic aka fight or flee' response that can be triggered by many of life's stressors. We need stress in our lives to thrive but we also need calm in our life to survive and breathing combines with self-hypnosis will provide you a powerful way to take control of your stress.
Despite the wealth of information about ADHD, it is still widely misunderstood.
This is the home of better understanding of ADHD - explained through emotive real-world lived experience of the condition.
Brought to you by Qbtech, the leading ADHD testing company providing clinicians with objective data on ADHD symptoms; inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
lThen get READY for it ...
industry professional sit down to talk.
Its controversial, its educational and it is completely UNHEARD OF.
The live event industry’s issues GRABBED by the BALL’S and TICKLED.
If you work in live events you don’t want to miss it