How can you most effectively communicate your message and who you are? Cathy shares an exercise on how to get clarity around the parts of you that make up your brand, how to embrace your quirks, what 3 questions will help you with clearer marketing, and why you don't need to be afraid of putting a price on your work.
- Doors close to Made to Do This on Friday! Join us at madetodothis.com
- Video replays to our 2020 Vision Challenge are still available until tonight 5 pm PST! cathyheller.com/challenge
How do you let go of your need for perfection and control? Yeardley Smith, Emmy Award winning actress, novelist, podcast host and producer has played the iconic role of Lisa Simpson for over 30 years. But even with all the success she still has the same negative thoughts and anxieties that we all experience. She shares how to deal with disappointment, how to free yourself from other people's judgment, and why we need to tell the stories that would otherwise go unheard.
- Join Made to Do This! madetodothis.com
- Listen to Yeardley's podcast Small Town Dicks http://www.smalltowndicks.com/
- Thanks Honeybook! tryHoneyBook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 Free months of Skillshare of Premium Membership at Skillshare.com/dreamjob2
- Thanks Echelon! EchelonFit.com/DREAMJOB
How do you free yourself from the pain of your past and give yourself permission to be imperfect? Cathy shares a coaching call from our 2020 Vision Challenge that helps you find the courage to dream again, step out of the shadows of your old identity, and treat yourself with radical empathy so you can get into messy action towards the work you're supposed to contribute.
- Join our 2020 Vision Challenge! 2 days left! Sign up at cathyheller.com/challenge
- Cathy's new coaching program cathyheller.com/madetodothis
Instead of searching for what you're born to do, how can you serve by being of use? Bestselling author, world renowned blogger, and podcaster Seth Godin returns to share his valuable words of advice on finding better clients as a freelancer, what marketing truly means, how to embrace your impostor syndrome, and identify how you can be of use to the smallest viable audience who can’t live without what you can give them.
- Join our 5 Day 2020 Vision Challenge! cathyheller.com/challenge
- Listen to Seth Godin's amazing podcast Akimbo https://www.akimbo.link/
- Read Seth's book Your Turn https://www.yourturn.link/
- Thanks Ship Station! Get a free 60 day trial at Shipstation.com, code dreamjob
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 free months of Premium Membership for free at skillshare.com/dreamjob2
How can you be more intentional about the life you wake up to every morning? Kelsey Murphy, business & life coach, podcaster, speaker, and B-School mentor left her comfy career in advertising by searching for evidence of new possibilities and following the dreams that made her feel over the moon. She teaches you how to redefine and get clear on what you want your life to look like, how to use your existing relationships to get your first clients, and how to prioritize and take action on the to-do items that will actually move you closer to your vision.
- Join our 5 day 2020 Vision Challenge! cathyheller.com/challenge
- Follow Kelsey on Instagram @kelseymurphy
- Get Kelsey's free How to Plan Your Business Guide http://kelseymurphy.com/howtoplan
What is the biggest block that's at the root of your limiting beliefs? In this special coaching call, Cathy shares a few key exercises to implement habits towards the person you want to be, disrupt your old narrative, rewrite the thoughts that no longer keep you protected, and step into a more empowered you.
- Join the Free 2020 Vision Challenge! cathyheller.com/challenge
- Thanks ClassPass! First month Free at Classpass.com/newyears
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 free months of Premium Membership at Skillshare.com/dreamjob2
How do you build intimacy and speak straight to the hearts of the people you are meant to serve? Entrepreneur, photographer, and podcaster Jasmine Star returns to help you make the most of your 2020. She shares her best wisdom on how to reverse engineer the champagne moments you want to have this year, map your actions to your ambitions, grow your audience by being more specific, and create your own success by becoming a standout.
- Sign up for Cathy's free 5 Day Challenge! bit.ly/2020cathychallenge
- Join Jasmine's free masterclass! jasminestar.com/2020
- Listen to The Jasmine Star Show jasminestar.com/podcast/
- Get more of Jasmine at Jasminestar.com
- Get clear on your ideal client Jasminestar.com/idealclient
What best advice from 2019 will help you create your own success in the New Year? We celebrate the end of the year with a roundup of important wisdom from some of our favorite conversations, including Morgan Harper Nichols, Emily McDowell, Howard Schultz, Colbie Caillat, Adam Grant, Gabby Bernstein, and many more. Use these key lessons to make 2020 the year when you overcome your perfectionism, take messy action, and serve the people who need your unique genius and gifts.
- Join the 2020 Vision Challenge! bit.ly/2020cathychallenge
- Thanks Honeybook! HoneyBook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year.
- Thanks Buffy! Buffy.co, code DREAMJOB for $20 off
What amazing things have our listeners created in 2019? We celebrate your biggest accomplishments of the year in this listener win roundup! From writing books, opening vegan bakeries, quitting day jobs, and finding the people who you are built to serve - these inspiring, heartfelt stories will open your eyes to all the incredible possibilities that are within your reach when you do it scared, find the belief that you're worth a life you love, and take the messy steps towards the thing you were made to do.
How do you know when to let go of an old dream, and pivot so you can make an even bigger contribution? Derek Sivers, writer, entrepreneur, musician, podcaster, and founder of CD Baby has an unrelenting thirst for new challenges and new growth. He shares how to make the decision to get laser focused on a different calling, let yourself evolve into a new personality, question your own answers, and trust that being unapologetically you can work in your favor.
- Get more of Derek at sivers.org
- Watch the full interview on video https://youtu.be/l-9ZSOGQ554
- Thanks Skillshare! Get 2 Free months at Skillshare.com/dreamjob2
How can your content make a lasting impression on the next generation and change their lives? Angela Santomero, Emmy Award winning creator, executive producer, and head writer of legendary television shows like Blue's Clues, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Wishenpoof, and many more found the right formula to empower, entertain, and educate the young souls of the world. She shares what makes a pitch get the green light, how to change lives through radical kindness, and how to let your inner child roam free.
- Come to Cathy's free book signing on the east coast! RSVP here http://bit.ly/38HctBj
- Find all of Angela's work at angelasclues.com
- Thanks Netsuite! Netsuite.com/dreamjob for your free guide
- Thanks ShipStation! Shipstation.com code dreamjob for a free 60 day trial
How do you get people to care enough about your offer and make a purchase? Alli Worthington, author, business coach, entrepreneur, and podcaster went from a stay at home mom who lost her home to becoming the breadwinner of the family. Now she's focused on empowering women to take their lives and their business to the next level. She shares how to validate your idea and collect the data, how to infuse your message into what the audience wants, what potential customers want to know before making a purchase, and how to raise your prices with confidence.
- Join Cathy at her free book signing on the east coast! Dec. 29th @ 4 pm EST. RSVP here http://bit.ly/38HctBj
- Get more of Alli at alliworthington.com
- Watch the interview on video https://youtu.be/GBpVyPMooNo
- Thanks Everlane! Everlane.com/dreamjob
- Thanks FabFitFun! $10 off your first box at www.fabfitfun.com, code dreamjob
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 Free months of Skillshare at Skillshare.com/dreamjob2
How can you find your worth when you're surrounded by doubt and pain? Amber Lilyestrom, business coach, author, speaker, and podcaster has used her trauma to rise towards her life's work in helping other people ignite their souls. She shares how to redefine your worth, gain clarity on the life you deeply desire, get into the awareness of who you want to serve, and let your genius shine through generous value.
- Get more of Amber Lilyestrom at amberlilyestrom.com
- Watch the full interview on video https://youtu.be/vnmAN4b0MWU
- Thanks Legacy Box! Save 60% at Legacybox.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Bombas! 20% off your first purchase at bombas.com/DREAMJOB
How do you create a 7 figure business by listening to your heart? James Wedmore, entrepreneur, business coach, and host of the Mind Your Business Podcast went from a broke bartender to a multimillion dollar online mentor, but he realized that money wasn't worth anything if it didn't also bring fulfillment. He teaches you how to validate your idea by selling first, how asking better questions can radically change your results, how to provide immeasurable value by changing the way we see the world, and how to let yourself be guided by what you love and let the money follow.
- Listen to James's Mind Your Business Podcast! http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/
- Watch the full interview on video https://youtu.be/CNVsLsUAwWA
- Thanks BeautyCounter! Get 10% off at beautycounter.com, code dreamjob.
- Thanks Buffy! Get $20 off your Buffy comforter at Buffy.co, code DREAMJOB
How do you build the confidence to embrace your uniqueness and own your worth? Leanne Ford, interior designer, author, and star of HGTV's Restored by the Fords has always forged her own path with no apologies and no regrets. She shares her honest wisdom on how to pick a path when you face a crossroads, figure out the best price that your clients are willing to pay, become your own publicist, and allow your fear to guide you towards making something special.
- Get more of Leanne at leanneford.com
- Thanks Lightbox Jewelry! Get $25 off your first order at lightboxjewelry.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
- Thanks Netsuite! Netsuite.com/dreamjob for your Free guide
How can you commit to making a big leap that could change your life? Gay Hendricks, bestselling author of more than 40 books, including The Big Leap has spent decades helping people break through their upper limit and rise to their full potential. He shares how to soar towards your genius spiral, how a simple change in breathing can change your life, and how to stop being a doer so you can become a receiver to the opportunities all around you.
- Get more of Gay Hendricks at hendricks.com
- Have you gotten Cathy's audiobook? You can get a Free trial + a Free audiobook at audible.com/dreamjob
- Watch the full interview on YouTube https://youtu.be/ukU9p6P65_8
- Thanks Everlane! Everlane.com/dreamjob for free shipping on your first order
- Thanks Skillshare! 2 months of unlimited access at Skillshare.com/dreamjob
How did a passion to solve a pain result in a 6 figure deal with Mark Cuban? Jenny Goldfarb, founder of Mrs. Goldfarb's Unreal Deli began exploring her love for vegan food without any clue how it could become a business. She shares how she simplified her cold calling outreach to get more responses, what questions she asked herself that helped her find more customers, how she ended up winning the hearts of the Shark Tank judges, and how to embrace the darkness to shine your light.
- Check out Jenny's amazing vegan corned beef! Unrealdeli.com
- Watch the clip of Jenny's pitch on Shark Tank https://youtu.be/5M7Z0Dbro4g
- RSVP to the Nashville event with Cathy and Jeff Goins http://bit.ly/35uDi9q
- Thanks Mejuri! Up to 20% off & Free shipping on orders over $100 at Mejuri.com/dreamjob
- Thanks quip! First refill Free at getquip.com/dreamjob
- Thank you Kabbage! Kabbage.com, code DREAMJOB for $100 credit on your first loan statement
What does the journey look like to make a living doing what you love? Cathy shares the first chapter of her audiobook, which reveals what childhood moments impacted her beliefs, how she navigated years of feeling lost, how she realized the importance of purpose, and how the long process finally brought her to where she is now.
- Join Cathy and Jeff Goins in conversation at the Well Coffeehouse! Free to come, RSVP required http://bit.ly/35uDi9q
- Get the audiobook (psst you can get a Free audiobook when you sign up on Audible) audible.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Legacy Box! Legacybox.com/dreamjob for 60% off your first order
- Thanks Lightbox Jewelry! Lightboxjewelry.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob for $25 off your first order
How did 7 years of hearing "no" and getting rejection letters lead to new possibilities? Alex Banayan, bestselling author of The Third Door is back with more insights on what it takes and what it means to have a successful life. He shares the long behind the scenes process of getting a lit agent, building a career as a speaker, rising back up in the face of disappointment, and taking the first courageous step towards the life that awaits you.
- Thanks Audible! Audible.com/dreamjob or text DREAMJOB to 500500 to get 3 months of Audible for $6.95/month. Choose 1 audiobook (like Don't Keep Your Day Job) and 2 Audible Originals for free.
- Get Alex's audiobook The Third Door! https://adbl.co/2OtUV2h
How much could you achieve if you stop overanalyzing and start taking action? Barbara Corcoran, founder of The Corcoran Group, Shark Tank judge, and podcast host jump started her legendary real estate empire by relying on her resourcefulness, scrappiness, and deep hunger to prove the doubters wrong. She shares why your street smarts are more valuable than credentials, how to expand your business exponentially by spending money, why it's a good sign when you hit a roadblock, and how to make your customers love you.
- Grab your copy of Cathy's book! cathyheller.com/the-book
- Watch this conversation on YouTube! https://youtu.be/3E3wLFWcLUE
- Listen to Barbara's podcasts Business Unusual and 888-Barbara wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Thanks Literati! Literatibooks.com, code dreamjob for $20 off your first box- Thanks Bombas! Bombas.com/dreamjob for 20% off their holiday sale (11/18-12/5)- Thanks Kabbage! Kabbage.com, code DREAMJOB for $100 credit on your first loan statement.
- Thanks Honeybook! HoneyBook.com/dreamjob for 50% off your first year