What is product-led growth? And how to implement it for your SaaS?SaaS Sessions with Sunil add
Wes Bush, a product-led growth expert for B2B SaaS, gives super crisp information about product-led growth.
He explains in brief about product qualified leads (PQL) and how to determine one for your SaaS.
After listening to this podcast, you'll understand if your product is right for product-led growth and how to implement the product-led growth strategy.
Intercom study - https://www.intercom.com/blog/designing-first-run-experiences-to-delight-users/
Wes on LinkedIn - http://linkedin.com/in/wesbush/
Traffic is Currency - https://trafficiscurrency.com/
Omnichannel eCommerce marketing automation strategy for your buyer's journeySaaS Sessions with Sunil add
In this episode, I invited Rytis Lauris, CEO of Omnisend, to talk about omnichannel eCommerce marketing automation.
We discussed about -
* What is ecommerce marketing automation?
* What are the different stages in the eCommerce funnel?
* How does automation help increase conversion in each stage?
* What metrics to track in each stage?
Ryan on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rytisl/
Omnisend website - http://omnisend.com/
Discussing the 10 mistakes that you're making while sending cold emails, with GuillaumeSaaS Sessions with Sunil add
In this episode, Guillaume, CEO of Lemlist, talks about the 10 mistakes that people usually make while running cold email campaigns.
We discussed about -
1. Do cold emails still work? (Busting some myth)
2. 10 mistakes and 10 solutions or ways to avoid these mistakes.
Guillaume on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/guillaumemoubeche/
Lemlist - http://lemlist.com/
How to create a customer focused marketing strategy for your business?SaaS Sessions with Sunil add
In this episode, Vivek Jaiswal, CEO and Co founder of Customer Guru, talks about:
* What's a customer focused strategy? Why it's important?
* What do you think of the Hubspot's flywheel? Do you think it will kill the traditional funnel?
* How to create a customer focused marketing strategy?
CustomerGuru - https://www.customerguru.in/
Vivek on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivekj/
Ultimate Video Marketing Strategy from the industry expert - Shane BarkerSaaS Sessions with Sunil add
It's 2019 and videos are everywhere. Marketers are including video as a part of their content strategy and it is slowly becoming a vital part of the overall marketing plan.
To have an expert's advice on Video Marketing I invited the Digital Strategist, Brand & Influencer Consultant, Shane Barker.
In this episode, Shane talks about -
* how video helps marketers in lead generation
* the best platforms for B2B marketing videos
* tips for creating and launching B2B marketing videos
* personalizing video marketing + one awesome tool
* best platform for building a personal brand through videos [bonus]
Shane on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanebarker/
Shane's website - https://shanebarker.com/
Understanding and building customer success strategy in 2019 with Sue DurisSaaS Sessions with Sunil add
Customer success is one of the most trending vertical. It's a whole new strategy when it comes to delivering maximum value to your customers.
In this episode, Sue Duris, customer-obsessed strategist, talks about what is customer success and customer experience.
We discussed the "Holy Trinity of Growth", which says, Culture + Customer Experience + Employee Experience = Growth! Read more about it here - m4comm.com/holy-trinity-of-growth/
Sue gave some tips on personalizing customer success and the role of AI in customer success.
From this episode, you can get a good understanding of building a customer success strategy and identify trends in 2019?
You can connect with Sue on LinkedIn here - www.linkedin.com/in/sueduris/