Welcome back to another episode! Today’s episode is featuring Umar Shaikh who runs his own email marketing agency. We talk about everything email marketing related including best practices, do’s & dont’s and everything in between. We dive super deep into it so be sure to listen through! As always the sub topics mentioned can be found below: 1. Intro / Backstory
2. Why you chose Email Marketing as a skill
3. Email Marketing vs FB ads (similarities vs differences)
4. Why do most people go for FB ads instead of emails?
5. Biggest mistake you see businesses/email marketers do?
6. Email marketing best practices
7. Streetwear Niche
8. Importance of Niching down eventually
9. Tips for beginners
10. Goals for the future
Welcome back everybody! Big podcast today, over 2 hours long but when good friends of mine like Jordan come on, it’s expected to happen. Today we talk all about Jordan’s upbringing, the different businesses he’s dabbled into, everything about sales and the psychology behind it, motivation and discipline, and everything in between. An amazing conversion! As always, bullet points are found below. Enjoy! 1. Introduction / Back story
2. Different businesses you dabbled into
3. Kallback (tech) vs Agency
4. Psychology of sales (its an art & science)
5. What holds most people back from succeeding at sales?
6. Best way to handle objections?
7. Call control
8. Discipline and work ethic
9. How do feel motivated when feeling unmotivated?
10. Getting things done efficiently
11. How do you think you’ve changed between 2018 and now
12. Goals for the future?
Welcome back everybody! I know it’s been a while since the last podcast but it feels good to be back. Today is a solo podcast, and we talk about the importance of sticking to one thing at a time in order to get to your desired outcome. Many people make the mistake of trying to start multiple projects at once from scratch, or fall victim to shiny object syndrome - only to fall short of the results they want. I had to learn the hard way, and today I’ll be discussing 4 reasons why focusing on one thing at a time is an absolute must, even if running multiple things is your end goal. Enjoy!
In todays episode we are joined by one of my old trading mentors- Isaac Quach! Isaac has been trading for a few years now and along the way he mentored other students into finding success in trading. We talk about Supply/Demand trading methods, strategy refinement, psychology, mentorship, and everything in between. Below are the main sub topics talked about in the podcast. Enjoy! 1. Introduction + Background
2. Transitioning from harmonics to EMA’s to S&D
3. How you’ve found success in S&D & simplicity
4. Strategy refinement tips
5. Psychology when teaching
6. Whats held students back - whats made them go forward
7. Mentor vs self taught
8. Business vs Trading
In today’s episode, it is a discussion style podcast with my good friend Brandon! I’ve noticed that the content and people I expose myself to has an influence on the way I think, act, behave, and the decisions I made. Brandon is on the same page as me regarding this topic, and has joined me today to discuss everything around it! Below are some sub topics we touched up on: - His experience with the topic
- Why u got rid of social media + your experience
- Your opinion on group think in any industry
- Social media consumption & influence
- How friends & those around you influence you (group think)
- Advice for the audience
In this episode, its a solo podcast where we speak on the crypto market & trading in general, and the 5 things everyone MUST know going forward if they wish to put another dollar in the market. Below are the bullet points touched up on, as well as the disclaimer. Enjoy! 1. Trend & structure
2. The 3 market phases & its cycles
3. Why the majority lost & the minority won
4. Why research is so important
5. If it was easy, everyone would do it **DISCLAIMER**: I am not a financial advisor nor claim to be & this is not investment advice. Everything talked about in this podcast is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Investing requires a degree of risk - and you should never risk more than you are willing to lose.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Rahul Sondhi who is the founder of Performance Fitness Canada - a mobile personal training service! Rahul has done it all when it comes to PT, from in-person, to online, to going to you, he’s been able to successfully transition between all avenues. Apart from PT, we also talk about motivation & goal setting in relation to fitness. Below is all the topics touched up on in the podcast. Enjoy! 1. Intro / How you got into this
2. In person training vs online (who benefits from which, differences)
3. Business side - tips to get started (transitioning or going from scratch)
4. Getting & maintaining clients
5. Importance of goal setting (mention testimonials)
6. How to get someone motivated
7. Tips for home workouts
In today’s episode we are joined by Abdallah Salman who is a former D1 Baseball player, currently in medical school & has a passion for fitness! We talk all about natural expectations, PED use, genetics, and everything in between. The following is all the sub topics spoken about today. Enjoy! 1. Background / How you got into this
2. Your experience with PED’s
3. Basics of natural vs enhanced training
4. Expectations: Natural vs enhanced muscle potential
5. How to determine your genetic levels
6. Natural Expectations: Good genetics vs Bad Genetics
As of the recording to this episode, my area has once again - unfortunately - closed gyms. Depending on where you are in the world you may be in the same as me & everyone else in my area. In today’s podcast, we’re gonna go over the 5 things to make sure your lockdown workouts are effective, consistent, and keep you motivated & progressing with your fitness goals. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, we are joined by multi-millionaire hedge fund owner/manager L.A Ako! L.A has a lot of experience in the trading & hedge fund space, and has a lot of things to talk about within it. As well, we touch up on topics that can apply to everyone that go beyond his industry. Below are all the main topics talked about in this podcast, among side conversations we had. Enjoy!
1. Background & How u got into this 2. Hedge fund vs retail trading 3. Psychology of it all 4. Who can start a hedge fund? How can one start it? Different types? 5. Trading vs a business 6. Elaborate on passion does not = money 7. Time Management & Drive 8. Your thoughts on cryptocurrency 9. Gamestop & Wall Street bets
In today’s episode we are joined by fellow podcast host - Deepak Sharma! He is the host of the It’s Not That Deep Podcast, and also runs a content/creative agency as well as some other things going on. Being a busy guy always striving for more, Deepak has always been seeking self improvement for years now. He shares his best insights on the subject as well as gaining independence with much more in between. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, we are joined by Catherine Harrison! She is an author, entrepreneur, a big hobbyist and much much more. The main topics of discussion today are how creativity, curiosity, and reflecting can take you as far as you’d like in life, as well as her overall outlook on everyday life. We also touch up on other things such as social media, hobbies, passions, leadership, and much more. Enjoy!
Amidst what’s going on, and what went on last year, there is always room for improvement and progression! Today Mohammed talks about the five things to carry forward with you to make sure this year turns out a lot better than last year. Enjoy!
In this solo podcast, we go over the total misunderstanding that nutrition should be this complicated process where you need to eat clean 100% of the time, eat down to the macro, and have no room for error. We talk about how to really make a foundation in your plan, how to fit cheat foods every day the correct way, things to avoid, and how to make it custom to YOU. Enjoy!
In this episode, we go over the four different sleep chronotypes, how and why you should be following your personal chronotype, as well as the best times to sleep, wake up, and work based on the four chronotypes. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, we’re joined by Nolan Cashion who is an in person Personal Trainer & runs his own fitness marketing program. Today we discuss with Nolan the benefits of fitness outside of just getting in shape, how it shapes your mindset, and why fitness is for anyone and everyone. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, our host Mohammed Sabri goes over how to build confidence the right way, and the 5 things that this trait is based around. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, we are joined by 4th year Civil Engineering student Reid Ferry. Reid in his day to day life is similar to many of you watching, however the value he provides today is what helps drive him even further in life. We talk about the importance of hobbies & why they’re important for success, life balance, as well as passions & interests as a whole and why they’re necessary no matter the circumstances. Enjoy!
In today’s episode, our host Mohammed Sabri goes over social validation and the toxicity behind it. Also mentioned in the podcast is why you should avoid it, how to avoid it, as well as why context/intent is important when making decisions
In today’s episode, our host Mohammed Sabri interviews 4th year Bio-Medical Sciences student, Zach Lazaridis. The podcast today goes over the day in the life as a university student, the education system, deep focus, going through adversity in school, finding life balance, and much more. If you’re a student or just someone looking to perform at their best in daily life, then you aren’t going to want to miss this!