エピソード
-
当双方终于针对某些需求达成协议之后,最好进行一些总结。你可以这样说:
Let’s look at what we decided to do. 让我们看看我们决定做什么。
Shall we try to sum up the main points of our discussion? 我们把讨论的要点总结一下好吗?
Let’s sum this up really quickly to make sure we are on the same page. 让我们快速总结一下,以确保我们的思路一致。
Let’s summarize our discussion to see if we’re on the same page.让我们总结一下我们的讨论,看看意见是否一致。
Let’s see how far we’ve come.让我们看看我们已经完成了多少、达成了多少协议 -
エピソードを見逃しましたか?
-
拒绝对方提出的成交条件的时候,可以直接说出自己的顾虑,更可以提出备选方案
I have some reservations about ... 我对…有些保留
I'm afraid we can't agree on … 恐怕我们不能同意…
Let’s consider some alternatives. 让我们考虑些替代方案吧
Prior to rejecting this proposal we need to establish industry consensus and rate trends, such as…
在拒绝这一提议之前, 我们需要建立行业 共识和价格趋势, 例如… -
为了一步步搞清楚双方的谈判要点,可以相互询问,也可直接先提出己方观点。全看商务上的风格了。
Let’s do the following items.让我们做下面的事情
What are yourviews on…你对……有什么看法?
Do you have any suggestions for volume estimation? 你对货量的估算有什么建议吗?Would you like to suggest a course of action in thecircumstances? 在这种情况下,你能推荐一个行动方案吗?
I propose viewing all scenarios inthis context…我建议在这环境下考虑所有的情况……
-
为了将我方的观点建议放在桌面上,应当 怎样开启这个模式呢?下边就是些基本短语。
We propose/recommend that…我们建议……I think the best way is to dothis…我认为最好的办法是……
I’d like to suggest a solution. 我想提出一个解决办法。I just want to be sure I’ve got this straight.Do you mean a rate cut? 我只是想确认我搞清楚了。您是说要降低费率吗?
-
一些条款不可能在谈判中立刻获得双方同意,于是会有些条款的变通性需要你来一次次尝试。
Is that number flexible at all? 这个数字可以变通吗?
I am basing my suggestion on these two terms…我的建议是基于这两个条款.
谈到最后,也可以稍微推动对方做出些小变通。If you can do that adjustment, I’mon board. 如果你能调整那个,我就同意。
-
商务谈判中,不论是作为甲方还是乙方,都有时需要明确会谈的基调在先。
1. We are so excited by the opportunity to worktogether on this cost reduction initiative.
我们很高兴有机会在这个降低成本的倡议上合作
2. I’dlike to outline our aims and objectives.
我想概述一下我们的目标。
3. Based on our annual data, we think the best way is to start from ablanket agreement.根据我的年度数据,我们认为最好的办法是从一揽子协议开始。
-
工作上没有谈完的话题,如果事关重要,那就要及时跟进。为了获得其对方的配合,需要安排下次会议跟TA。
I’d love to continue this conversation at a second meeting, whenare you next free?
我想在第二次会议上继续这个话题,你下次什么时候有空?
I’d like to set up a meeting withyou at your earliest convenience. When are you free?
我想在您方便的时候尽快与您安排一次会面。你什么时候有空?
We haven’t covered everything we needed to, shall we set up anothermeeting?
我们还没有涵盖所有需要的内容,我们可以再安排一次会议吗?
-
如果你想提前离开会议,轻声礼貌地为自己找个合适借口.无外乎是有更紧急的事情要做。
Excuseme, unfortunately I have to leave early. I have an urgent matter to attend to. 对不起,不巧的是我得早点走。我有急事要处理。
I’vegot to shoot off. I’vegot overlapping meetings. 我得走了,我有个跟这个时间重叠的会议要开。
SorryI’m going to have to leave now, because I’ve got a report to finish.对不起,我现在得走了,因为我还有一个报告要完成。
-
公司内部,即使为了共同目标,不同团队也会出现讨价还价的行为。
I hear what you’re saying, however our senior manager is very clear on this particular item. 我明白你的意思,但是我们的高级经理对这个问题的态度非常清楚。
I understand that we can’t do that, but can we just discuss some other alternatives?
我知道不能这样做,但是我们可以讨论其他的选择吗?
I agree with what you are saying, however have you considered …
我同意你说的,但是你考虑过…吗?
How about this as an alternative? … 这个作为另一种选择怎么样?
-
你正在讲的兴起时,如何对待别人的突然插话?如果你真的不想被打断,可以回答的很婉转,当然也可以很直截了当。
Can we come back to that point later? Let me just finish what I wassaying 我们可以晚些时候再回到那一点吗? 让我先把话说完
I like theway you’re thinking - I’m going to finish my part and then we can dig intothat. 我喜欢你思考的方式-我要完成我的部分先,然后我们可以深入讨论。
Holdthat thought. Just allow me to finish my part, then we can circle back to that.你的想法先稍等一下吧。请允许我讲完,然后我们再回到那个话题。
Please letme finish. 请让我把话说完。
-
你一定希望自己的观点行得通,所以希望参会者及时提问,且可以是以他们认为合适各钟方式。
• Are there any more comments? 还有其他意见吗?
• Guys, what do you think about this proposal? 各位,你们觉得这个提议怎么样?
• Any questions? comments? Please raise hand. 有什么问题吗?意见吗?请讲。
• Got questions? Just give me a call. 有问题吗?给我打个电话。
• Please email me with any questions or concerns. 如果有任何问题,请发邮件给我 - もっと表示する