Lizzie's and Dan's uncle, Bill Post, guest hosts with Lizzie while Dan and Puja are literally in labor. Lizzie and Bill tackle a question from a woman whose neighbor's first baby came a month early, and now the neighbor's dog is adding more poo to everyone's lives by relieving himself on our listener's lawn. Find out how to handle this sensitive situation and more on this week's episode!
- Coordinating parents and wedding budgets
- What to talk about during a roommate interview when living abroad
- Thank-you notes for keeping your job
- Your feedback
- A postscript segement that asks: Which reigns supreme? The in-person thank you or the handwritten thank-you note. (And you thought we were finished with the thank-you note debates!)
- A sweet salute showing that no matter the cirucmstances family can always connect.