Folgen
-
Fehlende Folgen?
-
00:02:16:观点和立场的重要性:理解从谁的立场来看什么是正确的/可能的
00:04:19:"认同我吗?" 沟通技巧:快速建立信任和共鸣
-
Let's measure your height and weight.
我们来量身高和体重吧。
You are 135cm tall and weigh 25kg.
你有135公分,25公斤。
You need to get a flu shot.
你需要打流感预防针。
It will sting a little. Don't be scared.
会有一点刺痛,不用害怕。
Wow, you're doing well by not crying.
哇,你没哭,表现的很好。
Let's get the prescription and go.
我们拿处方就可以走了。
It's all over now. / Everything's done now.
现在都结束了。
Let's go to the pharmacy.
我们去领药处吧。
-
I'll give you some digestive syrup.
我给你些助消化的糖浆。
What did you eat before?
你之前吃了什么?
Looks like you ate too many cold things.
你好像吃太多冰的东西了。
Do you need to poop?
你需要去大便吗?
You should lie down and rest.
你应该躺下休息。
Let me rub your tummy. You'll be fine soon.
我来按摩你的肚子。你很快就会好起来。
Want to put a hot pack on your tummy?
你要放个热水袋在你的肚子上吗?
-
I have a headache.
我头很疼。
I have a terrible headache.
我很严重的头痛。
Let me see. Can I touch your forehead?
我看看,我可以摸一下你的额头吗?
Do you feel a lot of pain.
你很痛吗?
I'll give you some medicine. Let's see.
我拿药给你。试试看。
I have a stomachache, Mom.
妈,我肚子痛。
I think I'm going to throw up.
我想我要吐了。
I have diarrhea.
我拉肚子了。
It looks like you got stomach upset.
看起来你闹肚子了。
-
I don't want to go.
我不想去。
I don't want to brush my teeth.
我不想刷牙。
I don't want to do it because it's boring.
那个太无趣了,我不想做。
I don't feel like eating.
我没心情吃饭。
Why should I bother to do that?
我为什么要费心去做那件事?
Why do I have to brush my teeth?
我为什么一定要刷牙呢?
Don't ask me to do this and that.
不要叫我做这做那的。
Can I not do my homework?
我可以不做作业吗?
Can you do it for me,Mom?
妈,你能帮我做吗?
Can't you let Jack do it instead of me?
你不能让Jack代替我去做吗?
-
Mom, you always say next time.
妈,你每次都说下次。
When can I get it?
什么时候要买给我?
Let's get it next time.
下次买吧。
Mommy, you buy everything you want.
妈咪,你自己要的都卖 了。
You always buy things for my brother but not for me.
你总是买给弟弟,但都没有给我买。
Only this time.This is the last time.
就这一次,这是最后一 次。
These aren't for kids.
这不是小孩子用的东西。
This food isn't good for you.
这食物对你不好。
We didn't come here for this today.
我们今天不是为了这个才来的。
Let's think if it's actually that necessary.
我们想想是不是真的需 要。
People are staring at us. Stop!
大家都在看我们呢。停止!
Stop looking at it. Let's leave now.
不要再看了,走吧!
No means no!
说不行就是不行。
-
I want this,Mom.
妈妈我要买这个。
Can you buy me this? Please!
你能买这个给我吗?拜托啦!
Mommy can't afford it.
妈妈买不起。
I didn't bring any money.
我没有带钱出来。
You should not be demanding.
你不能有这么多要求。
It's too expensive!
太贵了!
It's too much for an elementary school student.
这个对一个小学生来说太超过了。
Why are you so demanding?
为什么你的要求这么多?
You have a same thing at home.
家里有一样的。
Don't be silly.
不要说傻话!
I know you want it, But not now.
我知道你想要,但是现在不行。
Let's get it next time.
下次买吧。
-
I don't want to play with him.
我不想跟他玩。
I don't like the English teacher because she is very scary.
我不喜欢那位英语老师,因为她很可怕。
I don't like the teacher because he is too strict.
我不喜欢那位老师,因为他太严厉了。
I don't like anyone who nags me.
我讨厌任何人对我唠叨。
I don't like the girl over there.She is mean to me.
我不喜欢在那边的那个女孩。她对我很不好。
-
She understands my feelings.
她很了解我的感受。
I'm proud of my friend.
我以我的朋友为荣。
I liked her from the moment we met first.
从第一次见面开始,我就很喜欢她。
I want to write well like my friend.
我想跟我朋友一样很会写字。
Can I invite her to my house?
我可以邀请她到我们家吗?
Why do you like the teacher?
你为什么喜欢这位老师?
Who's your role model?
谁是你的学习对象?
I respect Marie Curie.
我尊敬居里夫人。
I want to be a scientist like Marie Curie.
我想跟居里夫人一样成为科学家。
My favorite singer is Jay Chow.
我喜欢的歌手是周杰伦。
I want to sing well like that singer.
我想像那位歌手一样很会唱歌。
-
Eating candy apples is one of the Halloween traditions.
吃糖蘋果是萬聖節的其中一個傳統。A: What are you going to dress up as for the Halloween costume party this year?
A: 你今年要在萬聖節的變裝派對裝扮成什麼?B: I’m going to dress up as a vampire.
B: 我要裝扮成吸血鬼。萬聖節的熱門裝扮角色:
vampire 吸血鬼
witch 巫婆
wizard 巫師
zombie 僵屍
mummy 木乃伊
skeleton 骷髏
monster 怪物
devil 惡魔
goblins 小妖精
ghost 鬼、幽靈
werewolf 狼人
Frankenstein 科學怪人
princess 公主
prince 王子
fairy 小仙女
Dracula 德古拉
萬聖節快樂! Happy Halloween!
-
I love carving pumpkins! It’s my favorite part of Halloween.
我超愛雕刻南瓜的,那是整個萬聖節裡我最愛的部分。These kids carved a jack-o’-lantern from a pumpkin.
這些小孩用南瓜雕刻出南瓜燈籠。For many Americans, apple bobbing is a favorite childhood pastime on Halloween.
對很多美國人來說,咬蘋果遊戲是萬聖節前夕最愛的童年消遣。
Trick or treat! Trick or treat! Give me something good to eat!
不給糖就搗蛋!不給糖就搗蛋!給我好吃的東西。 - Mehr anzeigen